Goth GF Lashes
What is it?
Our Goth Gf lashes are a pair of drop-dead Gorgeous fluffy lashes that are super dramatic, Soft to the touch, and reusable up to 20 times with proper lash care.
1. Prep Eyelash Tools If needed
2. Measure your falsies, to ensure the best eye fit
3. Trim the ends of the lashes (If needed)
4. Apply Lash glue to the lash band, and allow the glue to get to a tacky consistency
5. Apply Mascara to your lashes (If preferred)
6. Apply False lashes as close to your lash line as possible
7. Continue to slay, You're all set bestie!
Lash care tips:
1. To ensure the longevity of all your lashes, Clean the lash band of makeup residue after each use.
2. Use a spoolie brush to brush your lashes
3. After washing your lashes, allow them to air dry overnight.
Shipping Processing times:
We process orders in 1-4 Business days. Not including weekends.
For shipping inquiries contact:
How long do preorders take?
Preorder times all vary, be sure to read the description of the product to know when it is estimated to be shipped out. Usually it can take up to 2-3 weeks to ship preorders, though sometimes longer. Every preordered item will have an estimated time in the description, be sure to read that before checking out as preorder processing times are not the same as regular processing times.
What do I do when an order is marked as delivered but I didn't receive it?
Contact your local USPS carrier that your product was shipped out with. 9 times out of 10 they have your order and just havent actually delivered it out yet. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible for the USPS mistakes, or delays.
Goth GF Lashes
The quality is amazing and they look great on!!
These lashes are so full they are so beautiful! I love them so much
My new favorite lashes!! I'm obsessed.
I love these lashes because they’re long and fluffy. Never bought super long lashes before but I’m definitely satisfied with these.
The Goth Gf lashes are wispy and I didn't expect that but loved it regardless. I didn't like them until I customized them a bit and fell in love with them. Wearing them now. Will buy again and would recommend.